280g plain flour
15ml baking powder
125g caster sugar
1 large egg
2 large over-ripe bananas, roughly chopped
240 ml milk
85g melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Line 2 X 12 mini-muffin trays with paper cases
2. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt, stir in the sugar
3. In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork
4. In a jug, whisk together the egg, milk and butter, then add to the mashed banana, stirring to combine
5. Add all the wet ingredients to the dry. Stir to just combine, then fold in choc-chips.
6. Spoon into the cases and bake for 10 -12 minutes of until lightly browned.
They are best when they are still warm out of the oven, cut in half and spread some butter on top! Mmmmm…. yummy!